Go-Boomers.com is a portal about the resources & links available to help you have fun in your third stage of life: Enjoying retirement life.
ARE YOU READY FOR IT??
Welcome to Go-Boomers, a site filled with information and links to help you get the knowledge you need to be successful in this stage of your life: enjoying retirement life. Go-Boomers.com is a portal for those seniors who are retired or about to be retired and who are looking for good research & information on retirement, health, finances, travel, etc. A portal about the resources available, things to do, things to plan for, watch out as you start the third phase of your life in society: retirement life.
Go-Boomers is committed to the development and success of the people and the communities we serve. We aim to deliver the highest standards of integrity, fair-dealing and quality in the services we provide.
In the News
- Women’s Retirement Planning Woefully Inadequate, Study finds - Exactly HOW Many Older Women Don’t Have A Retirement Strategy?
- Social Security: 4 Reasons To Collect As Soon As You Can – Most financial experts tell you to wait at least until full retirement age, and maybe longer, before signing up for Social Security….
- State Individual Income Tax Rates, 2000-2012: For a list of local income tax rates (not included in this chart), click here. View more research on state tax policyhere.
- Long-term joblessness a first for boomers – An in-depth look at how the aging of Ohio’s population will change the state’s economy…
- Boomer bust: Out of work, but are they out of options? – For most of their lives, baby boomers knew an America that incited their occasional fury but rarely let them down. Fueled by new ideals and rock and roll, they developed a counterculture, protested …
- Few U.S. cities are ready for aging baby boomer population – Few communities have started to think long term about how to plan and redesign services for aging Baby Boomers as they move out of the workforce and into retirement life.
Focus on Enjoying Retirement
- 1001 Ways to Enjoy Your Retirement – 1001 Ways to Enjoy Your Retirement will help you join the group of retirees who are satisfied and happy to be retired. This lens is adapted from my book 1001 Ways to Enjoy Your Retirement.
- 10 part-time jobs for retirees – If you’re at or near retirement, you may find that a part-time or occasional job would make a big difference to your budget.
- AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization with a membership that helps people age 50 and over have independence, choice and control in ways that are beneficial and affordable to them and society as a whole, ways that help people 50 and over improve their lives.
- Retirement centers
- Money on Retirement – Retirement is a major life transition that impacts your finances, health, and even your social life. Retirement planning ideas and advice from top personal finance and lifestyle bloggers.
- Yahoo Finance section on retirement – Retirement expert advice from Yahoo