Building a Country for Senior Citizens
Sparking Social Change
Go-Boomers is an organization sparking social change and delivering advice, resources and timely information to people age 50+ through its website.
I have been actively serving our community in my second career since 2001. First, working for a non-profit supporting the Very best documentaries on world religions and social change. Now, as a Boomer and member of the retirement community, I am passionate about making our country a better place for our children – and for the future.
I volunteer not for fame, but for the people of my community – The Boomer Generation– David Hartley
Can we count on you?
Retirement: Go-Boomers is an organization sparking social change and delivering value to people age 50+ through information and service.
Welcome to Go-Boomers, a site filled with information and links to help you get the knowledge you need to be successful in this stage of your life: enjoying retirement life. Go-Boomers.com is a portal for those seniors who are retired or about to be retired and who are looking for good research & information on retirement, health, finances, travel, etc. A portal about the resources available, things to do, things to plan for, watch out as you start the third phase of your life in society: Retirement Life.
Your free 3rd stage transition guidance: How did we know that retiring would become so important?
Because now more than ever is very important to stay connected. The world has become smaller, time moves faster, people react instantly. But now the Internet has empowered everyone to access information and there is lots of information on the web. The point that a portal such as ours has become the smartest way to find things online.
Go-Boomers is committed to the development and success of the people and the communities we serve. We aim to deliver the highest standards of integrity, fair-dealing and quality in the services we provide.
In the News
- Go for it! – It’s never too late to find your passion and act on it. Despite building skills throughout our lives, many of us don’t realize our true calling until we hit our later years. Gifted with perspective and clarity about what we value, we can finally give ourselves permission to abandon what’s been holding us back and try on new roles.
- Smart ways to save for retirement at every age – You can roll up a substantial nest egg — even if you don’t make a lot of money during your working years.
- “Don’t Fall Into These 5 Spending Traps In Retirement” – Having time to do the things you want to do, when you want to do them, is what retirement is all about . Financial independence means not having to get up in the morning to be somewhere — unless it’s exactly where you want to be.
Focus on Retirement
- 1001 Ways to Enjoy Your Retirement life – 1001 Ways to Enjoy Your Retirement will help you join the group of retirees who are satisfied and happy to be retired. This lens is adapted from my book 1001 Ways to Enjoy Your Retirement.
- 10 part-time jobs for retirees – If you’re at or near retirement, you may find that a part-time or occasional job would make a big difference to your budget.
- Best Places to Retire – Selecting a place to retire requires a great deal of thought and planning. US News has this series of articles on selecting places to retire based on your wants or needs.
Key Links for Retirement
- AMAC, Inc. – The Association of Mature American Citizens – AMAC is the senior organization for conservative Americans aged 50 plus. We provide discounts for seniors and promote American Values.
- AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization with a membership that helps people age 50 and over have independence, choice and control in ways that are beneficial and affordable to them and society as a whole, ways that help people 50 and over improve their lives
- Money on Retirement life – Retirement is a major life transition that impacts your finances, health, and even your social life.Retirement planning ideas and advice from top personal finance and lifestyle bloggers.
- Yahoo Finance section on retirement life – Retirement expert advice from Yahoo
What you will find in this site is a set of articles and links to help you find information, do research and come to conclusions on your own retirement. If you find one or two pieces of advice that help you or a loved one, we have done our job. Please feel free to drop us a line via email to email@example.com. We welcome your input.