Long term health begins with a healthy body, a healthy mind, and, the right attitude. Planning for long term health is important to attaining it. This page provides some guidance on what to look for in resources and what to do to implement your plan so that you age gracefully and healthy so that you have a quality third stage of life. Your third stage is a long one that should allow you to pursue your dreams and to contribute to your family and society for a long time to come. The articles we have highlighted give you added resources to explore as you plan your health for the future.
The best way to a healthy body, as you grow older, is to exercise every day, to keep it fresh, find a passion, and do it every day. Make it part of your daily routine. For me, my passion is walking and I have been doing for about 7 years. I walk every day, right after I wake up and make it interesting by finding new trails to hike. It takes planning, driving, exploring but the rewards make it worthwhile and interesting as each day brings a new surprise.
- Organizations that publish trails to hike.
- My lifelong dream to hike these famous trails in the USA
- Why certain regions have people with longevity
- How people live to be 100 and beyond
- Aging and exercise
- Aging and health
- Daily Walk Gets Brain Functions Moving Along the Right Path
- Why Refined Carbs Are Bad For You
- Exercise helps to reduce a lot of illness in the aging
- Eating less and exercising more
- a physical and healthy lifestyle